FamilyFiction is committed to helping Christian authors and publishers get their messages in front of more people!
Below you’ll find resources to help you promote your book, including articles, free tools, and opportunities to work with us in a bigger way.
WHAT IS FAMILYFICTION?
Launched in 2010 by Salem Publishing, FamilyFiction is the go-to resource for Christian readers to find news, updates, and interviews with Christian authors of all categories–including Amish, Contemporary, Suspense, Romance, Children’s, Speculative, Historical, and YA/Teen. We also cover Christian storytellers who create movies, animation, and comics. FamilyFiction Publishing encompasses our website, weekly newsletter, and a monthly digital magazine, as well as an active presence on social platforms.
If you’re building your author platform and new to promoting your fiction, here are some helpful articles from our friends at Build Your Brand Academy:
- 7 Ways to Help Us Help You Promote Your Christian Fiction
- Introvert’s Guide to Book Promotion: 17 Tips To Make It Work For You
- How Can an Unknown Author Publicize a Book?
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating an Author Media Kit
- Bad Publicity: 5 Ways to Alienate the Media
- 4 Must-Haves for Your Author Platform
- 10 Great Ideas for Your Author Platform
- How to Attract New Readers with the Author Playlist Strategy
- What Authors Can Post Online (Without Driving Away Followers)
- 13 Easy Blog Ideas for Novelists
- 7 Reasons Every Author Needs to Build An Email List